#8 Pinterest Inspired Project Complete
Tea Lights and Tinis
I thought this would be pretty on the sideboard or pub table in the kitchen.
I pinned this. And found only the pic.
To make my Version:
For the Tea Lights
3 Dollar Store Martini Glasses
3 Tea Light Holders ($0.50 each at Walmart)
3 Pine Cones (Zach picked mine up in the woods)
3 Cream Colored Roses (Small)
Assorted Rose Leaves
3 Red Ribbon Bows (Make them 2-2.5” wide)
Green Spray Glitter
E6000 or Other Glue suitable for glass
Hot Glue Gun
For the Snow Tray
11 x 17 Canvas
Tacky Glue or Elmer’s White
White Spray Paint
Brush for Glue
- Clean the stickers off Tinis and Tea Light Holders
- Following pictures and using the E6000, glue a Holder to each Tini bottom. Allow glue to cure.
- Trim Pine Cones to fit under Tinis
- Using Hot Glue Gun, add a rose, several leaves and a bow to bottom of each Pine Cone.
- Spray with the glitter.
Snow Tray (if desired)
- Paint back and stretchers of canvas with white spray paint. Allow to dry.
- Brush white glue liberally onto top edges of canvas back.
- Sprinkle glue with liberal amounts of Kosher salt, pressing into glue. Allow to dry.
- Fill ‘tray’ with Kosher salt
In the Snow Tray: