Pinterest Inspired Project #11
Our Inspired Christmas Tree.
We made this one together. Awwwww.
5”, 7”, 9”, 11”, and 13” lengths of Landscape Timber or 4 x 4
Sandpaper and Sander
Green Paint and Brush
Red and White sticky backed Vinyl and a Cricut or other cutting device Or purchased 2” sticky backed vinyl letters
Here’s the way we did it!
- Cut lumber in lengths indicated in Materials List.
- Sand the lumber to remove the worst of the rough spots.
- Wipe down with a damp cloth to remove dust from sanding.
- Paint the timbers with the green paint.
- Cut 2” letters, peel and stick.
- Make bow and attach to smallest timber with hot glue.
- Seal with a clear sealer if desired.
Super cute, super easy.
Thanks for coming by!