Journey Forward

15 Mar

The third day after gastric bypass was a bit ruff. Very sore. Nothing tastes right except water and I can’t get the joy of a huge glass taken down. It’s frustrating. And I had a moment today when I questioned the decision. Time heals. I’m impatient. Thursday, I jumped up and did my walking in the halls with a vengeance, seeking to overachieve and go home ASAP.

Must remember that patience is a virtue and that my BG levels are going down. Of course I haven’t taken in any calories to speak of yet.

Time. Time can be a real friend or a horrible foe.

8 Responses to “Journey Forward”

1. Linda March 16, 2014 at 8:46 am #

Bless your heart. I am always amazed how you always deal with struggles graciously while maintaining a sunshiney attitude. Love ya, girl.

2. nutsfortreasure March 18, 2014 at 6:44 am #

Stay strong you will see 100 pounds drop quickly so you need to eat like they instructed for HEALTH not satisfaction :)

• thepolkadotskirt March 18, 2014 at 9:51 am #

Well I have started week 2 a bit early with the addition of a bit of soft food. OMG that peanut butter was manna from heaven!

• nutsfortreasure March 18, 2014 at 4:03 pm #

:) some scrambled egg or deviled eggs :)

• thepolkadotskirt March 18, 2014 at 10:13 pm #

Tomorrow morning! Mmmmmmm.

• nutsfortreasure March 19, 2014 at 3:22 am #

Cottage cheese and scrambled egg is good too and will stave off hunger feeling Wishing each day it gets better for you :) It can come back no matter what choice we use to loose it so stay aware and find something fun to do :)

3. thepolkadotskirt March 19, 2014 at 10:37 am #

The egg was divine…Your encouragement means so much Eunice…thank you.

Oh please, oh please, oh please share your thoughts!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

GrandLUV.net

It takes a village to raise a child . . .

Losing and Gaining. The EPIC adventure

One girls journey with weight loss

Mast Musings

Food for Thought

StorySnapper

Behind Every Photograph Is A Story

Custom Pieces

This WordPress.com site is the cat’s pajamas

Stick Horse Cowgirls

Word Gigging. A Southern Woman's Random Mental Meanderings. Blogging.

Good Life Farm

in pursuit of a full heart, home, and belly.

Leaving Perfection Learning Grace

A journey through eating disorder recovery and beyond

The Truth You Always Knew

The Science of Evolving Consciousness

littlepoppits

♥ a crazy mix of a whole bunch of stuff ♥

craftedincarhartt

a blog about women who do amazing things

valeriu dg barbu